- Within the Right-of-Way (ROW) and not on a state route
- Width of the area between the sidewalk and the roadway is 7ft minimum
- Site distance for intersecting streets is not affected
- For new parking areas, excavation and utility locates by OUPS is the responsibility of the property owner
- Gravel elevation is not to raise existing grade or interfere with storm water flow
- These areas are considered public parking, not private
If the resident would like to remove their existing parking spots, it is their responsibility.