Rumpke will pick up one large item per week, per household. Please contact Rumpke directly at (513) 851-0122, Option #3 or at www.rumpke.com/contact-us
to schedule the pick-up.
- Mattresses, box springs and upholstered/fabric furniture must be wrapped in plastic for disposal
- Windows and Mirrors must be wrapped in newspaper and marked with "glass" for disposal
- Refrigerators and air conditioners must have the freon removed by a licensed contractor and a refrigerant recovery statement must be completed and attached to the item for collection
- Lawnmowers must be free of gasoline and oil
- Propane tanks must be removed from gas grills
- Wood must be free of nails and bundled into 4ft or shorter sections
- Carpet must be cut into 4ft sections, rolled and bundled
- Anything bundled must weigh under 50 pounds
If you have questions regarding the pick-up of an item, please contact Rumpke for assistance.