The City of Milford passed a park levy on the November 2, 2021 ballot:
• Revenue from the park levy will be used to construct the Five Points Landing Park.
• Revenue from the park levy will fund existing parks within the greater Milford park system.
• Park levy is 3 mills for five years.
• A home appraised at $150,000 would pay an additional $157.50 per year which equals approximately $13.13 per month.
• City residents can visit the Clermont County Auditor’s website at www.clermontauditor.org and click the property search tab to learn more about their property and the park levy.
FIVE POINTS LANDING PARK will consist of an open entertainment area for outdoor concerts, public art, movies, theatre performances, and exercising activities, restroom and concession facilities, multiple splash fountains, a farmers market area, a dog park, designate open air dining areas, several open greenspace areas for leisurely activities, meandering walking paths filled with lush flowers and native trees, a large parking lot, and side street parking.
Five Points Landing Photo Gallery